ALL SAINT CHURCH DIST - SEHORE [M.P.].

All Saint church


all-saint-church-sehore

History:-

All Saint Church which is built by first political Agent J. W. Aushbarn of British Empire, in remember of his brother, which belongs from Scotland in 1834, it is same replica of Scotland’s church, it took around 27 years to built.  It is surrounded by bamboo, It's about 186 years old monument. First prayer of this church in 1860. Wall of church made by red stones and carving is all done beautifully. In 1818 Britain had captured. This was first church of Princely state. It is send beautiful church in Asia.

Coordinates:-   23°11'44"N   77°4'41"E


How to reach?

Air: - Nearest airport Bhopal. 30 KM from there.

Train: - Sehore railway station, Auto is available to reach All saint church.

Bus:-  35 km from Bhopal, 185 Km from Indore, 115 Km from Dewas. Situated in Indore-Bhopal State    


all-saint-church-sehore







Amit Sharma

Companions my name is Amit Sharma . Welcome to one another about this site. Today, I am going to give some data about me to one another. So on the off chance that you have enthusiasm for thinking about me at the present time, at that point you will peruse the entirety. Companions, my name resembles Amit Sharma as I definitely know and I accomplish more work on the Web as I definitely realize that on this one of my site, I will disclose to all of you about the Blogging, YouTube And Online Data continue bringing new posts, so in the event that you despite everything need to appreciate It. at that point stay on our site this way, presently I enlighten you concerning me a tad now. About me Name – Amit Sharma Address – Nagpur (Maharashtra) Capability – BCA Graduate Leisure activity – Blogging Contact – amytsharma1985@gmail.com A debt of gratitude is in order For Visit My Blog

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post