SIDDHI VINAYAK TEMPLE SEHORE

Legends of History.

King Vikramaditya  made this Temple 2000 years Before. There is myth about this temple that king came out from Sivan river with lotus on chariot but due to rising sun lotus convert into stone sculpture of Ganesh which became Chariot heavy, so Chariot stayed at place and goes inside field. Afterward he made a temple at this place. But onward this temple ruined. So 300 years king Peshava Bajirao first  renovate this temple, story behind this is once upon a time he was going to stay near Parvati River, but due to heavy flow stream they couldn’t went forward, at same time some village persons told him that there is a Lord Ganesh temple, who fulfill your wishes. So after that king went to temple in night and take view of GOD. And beg wish for spread of his kingdom. So of that due respect for his own Oath , he renovated this temple nearby Sivan river.



SIDDHI-VINAYAK-TEMPLE-DIST-SEHORE


As per people talk there are only four Chintamani Siddh Ganesh temple in India, which come automatically from earth. These are given below.

1)  Radhthambhore sawai madhopur (Rajasthan)

2)  Ugaun in Avantika

3)  Siddhipur (Gujrat)

4)  Sehore (Madhya Pradesh )

How to Reach?

It is nearby capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal is 30 KM around Sehore. This temple is 3 Km from district headquarter. Near airport is in Bhopal, from there about 32 KM.

Rail: Nearest Railway Station is at Sehore Railway Station.

Road : Sehore place between Bhopal and Dewas (near Indore). Sehore is a district in Madhya Pradesh.

Amit Sharma

Companions my name is Amit Sharma . Welcome to one another about this site. Today, I am going to give some data about me to one another. So on the off chance that you have enthusiasm for thinking about me at the present time, at that point you will peruse the entirety. Companions, my name resembles Amit Sharma as I definitely know and I accomplish more work on the Web as I definitely realize that on this one of my site, I will disclose to all of you about the Blogging, YouTube And Online Data continue bringing new posts, so in the event that you despite everything need to appreciate It. at that point stay on our site this way, presently I enlighten you concerning me a tad now. About me Name – Amit Sharma Address – Nagpur (Maharashtra) Capability – BCA Graduate Leisure activity – Blogging Contact – amytsharma1985@gmail.com A debt of gratitude is in order For Visit My Blog

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post